Honda CB500X motor-bikes price

took this book for 17 years and then rode the Honda CB500. Say 500does although many commentators say he does not like Honda cars, Honda is not a lot of features. But  I do not quite understand the car, I knew that cavalry of more than 10,000 kilometers without any problems, but also fuel-efficient. So I gradually accepted  Honda CB500X in my heart. 

In order to change vehicles, the Spring Festival just passed, because the 190 car does not have ABS, so there is always an emergency braking rear-wheel swinging in the past six months, each time scaring the soul unqualified, so want to see if there is ABS Honda motorcycle. So it's very simple. The most suitable one is CB500X. At that time, you went to the dealers to ask, but there are no goods in many places. Finally, I asked about Honda DreamWing, positive  stock, in  to quickly place an order to pay


In March 2018, two people experienced riding: 
Today, the car was brought back and the family was riding more than 50 kilometers. I can not use words to describe the feeling, so here write down separately: 
1. Power: 
from 190 to 500 change, displacement is not big  a star the slightest, I have not ridden other bikes, and my 190 Compare It. Unprecedented power start, very agile, go to the oil, easily to more than 60. This process feels awkward, rapid, and responsive. Did not feel the weight of the car, very light. Halfway acceleration, due to the speed of the new car will not let more than 5000, so I controlled between 4000-5000, but  speed really fast. Overtaking is completely stress-free. When I ride back, I don't feel like I need to go over 5,000 at the usual time. Unless you 're at high speed, the other six-speed 4500 rpm is already 100. I feel that this car has easily won my previous 190 within 5,000. The feeling of power gave me a sigh: emboldened! 
2. Gearbox: The 
a shift is very smooth, how to say oh, I feel the water radish on the wine, crisp. Stalls very clear, in the end, did not step to step down, which gear in, feedback is quite obvious. The neutral gear is very hard to find. It will not be dialed back to find neutral gear. In addition shortcomings also  no significant shift, but  due to my previous 190 did not, so I have adapted. But This is an extra six-speed range, and it is complicated to have a level of a hierarchy. 
3. Riding Comfort: 
This feeling is the most amazing. Sitting in this rut, I feel that the handlebars are very spacious and sit upright. My height of 180CM and my feet are completely free of problems. The ride was very shocking and the rearview mirror was very clear. When the most profound impression was about 90 kilometers, the motorcycle was completely untouched and only the wind was felt. The smoothness of the engine is too harsh. Riding ride, you feel only at forward, motorcycle like that does not exist. He asked you to ignore the existence of its own, but  when you get to a place when they suddenly react, in fact, been farther than planned. I think this is whatHonda's rally motorist wants to bring to the knight. 
Comprehensive experience: 


PS: As the experience of time is very, so that all  my own personal experience only, not  very professional. I hope to communicate with everyone and the follow-up experience will slowly increase

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ducati Diavel Bike in Pakistan

ZXMCO Monster ZX 250-D Cruiser Review

2018 Suzuki GSX-R600 Sportbike Review